I just can`t seem to resist the temptation to re-read them every night before I finally close my eyes and await for sunlight to shine once again. And each time, I feel really emotionally challenged. For God-knows-why.
This time, though, when I opened my eyes in the daylight just today, I had a different feeling.
I happened to make another simple comparison and my oh my, reality sunk in andddd I felt a strong sense of unjust for myself! But I looked at it from a different prospect and I accepted the disgusting fact.
It`s funny how various situations can take a toll on my life.
I hope wish pray that I will find it soon. :)
Patience.
I`ve learnt to see this as a blessing God bestowed upon me. Let`s just hope I`ve completed this module of life.
-
A problem has yet been solved. Loose ends must be tied up, and fast. If tying a knot to the root of this whole unhealthy craze is so tough an attempt, then DONT struggle to tie the knot; take a scissors and snip it off so there`s no need for us to tie it!
Dont know why we are getting so agitated over this know. It`s my style to let myself immerse in imagination, and i gathered that if I look at this situation years later, it would become a crazy joke.
Right now, it seems as though people are crying over flakes of chicken floss of the bread they bought from Breadtalk that has fallen onto the bacteria and dirt-ladened gravel paths! Really, that`s how they(even myself, sometimes) are reacting!
Tell me, what`s the big fuss?
If you`re so saddened by the loss of chicken floss, then buy another bread! No point crying over it right?
If you understood what I`m going on about, good for you.
-
Bye, I`m off to visit my Tan Ah Kow.